Please report any concerns you have by clicking on one of the report buttons below. This will link immediately to the Strategic Leadership Team at the Academy. You are unlikely to be contacted about your report due to confidentiality.
If you believe a person is at immediate serious risk, please contact the Police by dialing 999
The Pope John XXIII Multi Academy Company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare, both physical and emotional, of every pupil both inside and outside each Primary Academy premises.
This policy sets out a clear and consistent framework for delivering this promise, in line with safeguarding legislation and statutory guidance.
It will be achieved by:
● Creating a culture of safe recruitment by adopting procedures that help deter, reject or identify people who might pose a risk to children.
● Educating pupils on how to keep safe and to recognise behaviour that is unacceptable.
● Identifying and making provision for any child that has been subject to abuse.
● Ensuring that Directors. members of the Academy Committee, the Executive Head/Principal and staff members understand their responsibility, under safeguarding legislation and statutory guidance, to be alert to the signs of child abuse and to refer concerns to the designated safeguarding lead.
● Ensuring that the all employees and volunteers and those working within each Academy with children and young people are only appointed when all the appropriate checks have been satisfactorily completed.
|Female Genital Mutilation (NSPCC)|
|Female Genital Mutilation (Forward)|
|Wolverhampton Safeguarding Board|
|Wolverhampton Social Services|
|Child sexual exploitation (CSE)|
|Child Protection and Safeguarding|
|Safeguarding – Visitors|
|Safeguarding – Contractors|
|Positive Mental Health Policy|
|In the rare event of a weapon attack|
|Thresholds of Need & Support (Wolverhampton)|
|Supporting Families Pathway|
|Wolverhampton Multi-Agency Referral Form (MARF)|
|Important Safeguarding Numbers|
Downloaded for free from the Freedom Charity website at:
- The App targets 3 groups.
- The first are potential victims of forced marriage, or other abuse.
- The second are the closest friends of the victim. They are in the best position to help, as they see the signs of abuse.
- The third are professionals who learn from the app how to spot signs of abuse and what can be done.
- This is the 999 of Apps and puts the victim just two clicks away from help.