- Student guide to awarding in summer 2021 pdf1.9 MbJul 12th, 2021
- JCQ Guidance for Students and Parents on Summer 2021 pdf974.3 KbJul 12th, 2021
- How GCSEs, AS and A levels will be awarded in summer 2021 pdf639.9 KbJul 12th, 2021
- Beat Exam Stress.pdf pdf1.5 MbJun 30th, 2020
- Written Examinations - Information for candidates.pdf pdf41.0 KbJun 30th, 2020
- BTEC Exam Policy 2018-19.pdf pdf464.4 KbJun 30th, 2020
Wellbeing and support
- Unhelpful thinking and recognising negative thoughts
- Mental Health Awareness Week – breathing in nature
- Maintaining your resilience
- How to be kind to yourself and stay positive
- Doing the things we know – wellbeing and learning during lockdown
Mental health support
Young minds – youngminds.org.uk
Phone number: Text YM to 85258
There are several organisations who can help and support you.
The Exam Results Helpline – nationalcareers.service.gov.uk
Information on appeals, complaints and what your next steps might be once you’ve received your results.
Tel: 0800 100 900 (8am-10pm, 7 days a week)
Ofqual – gov.uk/ofqual
Student support phone line if you want to find out more about how you will be graded, the autumn exams series, how to make an appeal or raise a concern about bias/discrimination.
Tel: 0300 303 3344 (9am-5pm, Monday to Friday)