Please report any concerns you have by clicking on one of the report buttons below.
This will link immediately to the Strategic Leadership Team at the Academy. You are unlikely to be contacted about your report due to confidentiality.
If you believe a person is at immediate serious risk, please contact the Police by dialling 999.
Statement of Intent
The St Francis and St Clare Multi Academy Company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare, both physical and emotional, of every pupil both inside and outside each Primary Academy premises.
This policy sets out a clear and consistent framework for delivering this promise, in line with safeguarding legislation and statutory guidance.
It will be achieved by:
Creating a culture of safe recruitment by adopting procedures that help deter, reject or identify people who might pose a risk to children.
Educating pupils on how to keep safe and to recognise behaviour that is unacceptable.
Identifying and making provision for any child that has been subject to abuse.
Ensuring that Directors. members of the Academy Committee, the Executive Head/Principal and staff members understand their responsibility, under safeguarding legislation and statutory guidance, to be alert to the signs of child abuse and to refer concerns to the designated safeguarding lead.
Ensuring that the all employees and volunteers and those working within each Academy with children and young people are only appointed when all the appropriate checks have been satisfactorily completed.
- Addendum to Child Protection Policy.pdf pdf54.0 KbMay 22nd, 2020
- Safeguarding Together during Covid-19.pdf pdf113.0 KbMay 6th, 2020
- Addendum for Safeguarding Policy.pdf pdf489.9 KbApr 3rd, 2020
- Safeguarding Information for Visitors _ Contractors.pdf pdf154.8 KbOct 9th, 2019
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy.pdf pdf1.3 MbOct 1st, 2019
- Thresholds of Need _ Support (Wolverhampton).pdf pdf5.2 MbAug 30th, 2019
- Thresholds Windscreen.pdf pdf785.9 KbAug 30th, 2019
- Positive Mental Health Policy.pdf pdf570.1 KbAug 30th, 2019
- Supporting Families Pathway.pdf pdf184.1 KbAug 30th, 2019
- Important Safeguarding Numbers.pdf pdf68.8 KbAug 30th, 2019